View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 01:49 AM

Default Re: HORSE satellite Stud Hi hand: not paying attention and now lost

[ QUOTE ]
Out of idle curiosity, what was the buy-in for this prestigious event?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a $36+3.

[ QUOTE ]

You could do worse than folding on third. If you're going to fold sixth, you should probably fold fifth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I gave some thought to folding 5th but I decided on the spur of the moment that it was more likely to be a semibluff than a made hand. But either way 6th didn't look good.

I'm wondering if I had reraised on 3rd, whether it would have discouraged him from taking a shot at me on 5th with ace-high.

[ QUOTE ]

I plan on being at Canterbury quite a bit during the Fall Classic. If $30/60 stud/8 is going and I don't go broke, that's where I'll be. Otherwise, the $6/12 usually goes about every day during that event. The beard is back, and most of the staff knows who I am. Please introduce yourself when I'm not in a hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

My housemate and I may show up. I'm debating taking a day off work to play the Omaha/8 event. I might even play the Stud hi tournament since it's on a weekend this year. I'd certainly love to find Stud/8 running. (I didn't get to play Stud last year because I did too well in the tournament...) If I'm there I'll keep an eye out for you.