View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 02:31 PM

Default Re: Getting to the 220\'s

[ QUOTE ]
10) If good players sign up for matches w/ you, ask them why they did, and why they aren’t game selecting better. I learned this from TNixon. It’s –EV for us to play each other, most guys will stop playing w/ you if you ask nicely.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. I don't actually do this with many people, but when somebody is stalking me across multiple levels to the tune of 18 games in a fairly short period of time, curiousity gets the best of me.

According to sharkscope heads-to-head stats, we ended up splitting the games right down the middle. -5% ROI each.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also, was it you that tried to "help" me out by giving away a tell you thought you had on me about raise timing?

Sorry, but it still makes me chuckle a little when somebody thinks they have a timing tell on an opponent who's playing 2-3 tables *and* who likes to chat while multitabling.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, good luck moving to higher levels. If recent experience at the $100 is anything to go by (I've won like 4 out of the last 20 or something disgusting like that, getting clobbered hardcore every time I try to move up), I'll be stuck in the $50s again for a while.