View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 04:36 PM

Default Re: What kind of impact have we been having on members of Congress

[ QUOTE ]
Could we keep a lid on the numbers if they were bad?

[/ QUOTE ]

My personal fear is the anti-gambling forces are organized and have the potential to capitalize on the traditional voting paterns of KYians, tightening of races that happen after Labor Day, and any mistake Beshair might make and make a claim of victory.

We have many sound reasons for a real effort in KY. I am not privy to all of the PPA's current plans nor future plans. All of my personal suggestions have been met with "I'll think about it." To be completely fair this could mean anything from we are already doing or planning this, to we don't think you have a clue what you are talking about and everything in between.

My personal feel I've sort of expressed. In campaigns time is so critical, every minute so valuible, my personal clock tends to tick louder than most. This is because my reputation was built on comming in late to a campaign and "saving the day". Like my feelings on government tax dollars, campaigns squandering the most valuible asset TIME, drives me nuts. You can always get more money, you can always get more volunteers, you can even fix past mistakes and lost opportunities, you can NEVER get a minute more. Well unless you get a re-count, then you get a chance at a do-over...........

So yeah we can keep our personal exit polling numbers a secret, what will never be a secret is the actual effort we put forward when compared to any credible claim of victory.

D$D