View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 02:58 AM

Default Re: Move over Curtains!!! (My Blog)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just playing man, I love you.

I mentioned my blog in my last thread, where I quoted it, but I want to make an official announcement. I have a blog. It is here: 47outs.com

I'm posting to let people see it, and as a motivation for me to write in it. I posted like 4 things today, the first day, and I have a few more waiting to be posted, but I hope to keep it up. It's started out very strategy based, but I hope it'll get a bit lighter soon. I need to save some content for my articles.

Your support and knowing that people are reading will be excellent motivation for me to churn out the words.

The blog is actually just a holding place right now for a big SNG site I'm planning. There are a few details in the first entry, but basically, it's gonna be awesome. So, enjoy! Please feel free to ask me about anything on there.

[/ QUOTE ]

And just like curtains, silliness in the very first article. Since one would only be guessing at his earnings % drop anyways, it makes no difference if figured from true or "Zero-sum" ROI. Everyone figures in the rake in total buyin in anyways when figuring for ROI.

Go back to yer 25-50 game....

[/ QUOTE ]

btw for some reason I cannot get my chat to work on Party or else I'd have had plenty to say that tourney we played together [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Does anyone have any clue why I suddenly can't chat ever....even if I try as an observer it doesnt warn me that I can't chat, just nothing registers ever. Hmmm Im kinda hijacking this thread huh?