View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 04:33 PM

Default Re: existing account at UB...

I wrote UB on this since I don't have rakeback there and here is their repsonse...original email from me to them below:

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting us.

Every player is entitled to a total of three accounts, two per player and three per household. If you wish to create a new account with a major affiliate so that you can get rakeback, you can certainly do it but you must make sure that you open up your new account from that affiliate's website.

Finally, you need to know that you are able to share the same information on your new account but you will not be able to use your existing Neteller account to make deposits in it.

You will need to utilize an alternate deposit method or transfer the funds from your old account to your new account.

We hope this information is useful, please feel free to call upon us whenever the need arises.

Best regards,

Michel
Customer Service Department

--Original Message--
Date: 11/09/06
To: memberservices@ultimatebet.com
Subject: Customer Support Form Submission[#4922482]

Customer Information
Account Name : XXXXX
Comments : Hello,

Is it permissible to create a new account? I would like to create a new account with a major affiliate so that I can get rakeback, which I currently do not have and I am wondering if this is permissible?

If so, can I use the same email address, mailing address, and Neteller account?

Thank you in advance,

Tom