Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Loc: Not letting you down

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Gild.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seconded.

Cwar still misses the point completely. While this goes a long way to establishing that the evidence against beatme is solid, the process still sucked. Looking beyond this individual case, does anyone feel confident that FTP will be accurate and fair in these situations?

It's taken us two weeks of a lot of bitching to get us even a cursory explanation. As far as we now, the accused has still received no opportunity to attempt to refute the "damning evidence". Further, we've seen no proof that FTP in fact disbursed the seized funds to the 'victims'* here. Surely even Crazy Mike can see the conflict of interest in having the same party responsible for determining whether funds should be seized be the same party that receives those monies.

So while this particular incident is largely put to rest, I hope it is the catalyst for FTP to produce some sort of policy that does more to ensure openness and fairness (and more importantly, the appearance of fairness) in these disputes while maintaining as much secrecy over the nitty gritty of their detection methods as possible.

* I wholeheartedly agree that botting is bad for online poker. However, in my mind HU bots <<<<<<<<<<< colluders in terms of danger