View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 09:13 PM

Default 4betting AK hu and getting shoved on

This [censored] keeps happening, my opp is a spewy 3bettor and I have thus far been getting the best of him. This situation keeps coming up for me in HU. Sorry for posting in MSNL but I think this is a little more complicated. I guess he has like 88 or Jx here, but like wtf do I do against players that do this [censored]? FWIW i std call big pairs against this types of players b/c I give them a chance to like make a weak TP and stackoff and I also get to take their cbet. FWIW this is one of the first 4bets I've made, he 4b me a few times early on in the match and we got it in early with my JJ vrs his A7s (he 4b). How do I adjust, is it super std 4b/get it in and if he calls just fold this situation? What if he checks, do I shove? Should I start calling AK?

Full Tilt Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 2 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): $753.35
BB: $212.50

Pre-Flop: K A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $6</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $23</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $66</font>, BB calls $43

Flop: ($132) J 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $146.50 and is All-In</font>

Results: $132 Pot ($132 Rake)