View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 03:43 AM

Default Re: 1/2 Commerce hand vs CMO

[ QUOTE ]
CMO is a very tough live pro from Minnesota (of course). Tonight he's sort of having fun because he did well when they were playing 2/4 and I get the feeling he is letting off a bit of steam. The game is terrible and playing super tight so he's probably correctly LAGging it up and playing great postflop.

I raise 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] in MP, LAG fish 3 bets, CMO caps on the button. Flop is A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] checked to CMO who checks (anyone donk there?).

Turn K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I bet, fish folds, CMO quick raises...I 3 bet intending to bet any river?

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it mostly, bc I think he is trying to rep KKK and thinks you are good enough to fold an A. I think the river bet is close, bc not sure if he would call a 3-bet w/ a 2 outer and also not sure if he would fold KQ ui either, but I would lean towards throwing it in in case he has something like 88.