View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 01:02 AM

Default Re: Largest Buyin stack ever gained in a NL game?

I honestly can't remember how deep all my opponnents started, but they were fairly deep.

I only sat down at the table (I wasn't a NL player) because a guy who was there made an atrocious call on me (Super_Seppi) in the super Friday deep when we were both chipleaders, and sucked out on me, so I wanted his stack. I think he started off the session with $800, and got it up to $1600, but I eventually took it from him with bottom set vs his top two.

I started off the session with about 6 beers in me (as it was 4am and I just came home from a party) and played straight through (drinking all the while, probably 15-16 overall in me) to about 6pm. I was up for well over 30 hours by the end of the session.

2 notes:
my VPIP had to be well over 50, and was likely in the 60's. I also had a few hours in there where my PFR was around 60 as well. I was definately just a luckbox. But there came a time where everyone was deep, and they were just waiting for monsters, so they let me steal pot after pot.

#2: For the entire session my PFR was 3x, and 95% of my bets were pot sized bets.