Thread: video
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 01:00 AM

Default video

me playing 10/20 for half an hour. I started the table heads up and it eventually filled up to 5 handed. I think there are around 75 hands
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WOAFC47G

tell me what you think. I'm most interested in what people think of my reasoning for making decisions. admittedly I gave poor reasoning (or mumbled and trailed off) sometimes when I played in rhythm and got caught up in other decisions. I plan on making at least one more of these, hopefully it will turn out better

watching the vid myself I gave a poor analysis of the flop play in the JQ hand where I flopped an OESD+overs. I decided to cold call instead of 3bet because I didn't feel a 3bet would clean up any outs based on the kind of hands I expected the SB to have (pairs, draws worse than mine), I didn't want to force the SB out so he could pad the pot for me, and I didn't want to reopen the betting for the BB to cap it. the turn was a pretty easy value raise after making top pair to go along with my OESD.

also I think I misplayed the 36s hand; getting 3bet on that flop would really blow, and getting villain to fold a 4 outer isn't nearly as good as getting him to fire again with it