View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 06:39 AM

Default Re: 10\\20 against 20 Buck Spin

[ QUOTE ]
Leatherass, I'd prefer if you didn't call my math "monkey". How about this; 1 in 5 the turn comes a spade (we have apparently all agreed by now that if he fires every single turn relentlessly then calling anything except a spade is mandatory and profitable against his apparenly HUGE range). So, if 1 in 5 the turn gets ugly, I wrote 1 in 10 because you know, half of his hands (well almost, deduct the 3 spades on board) actually CONTAINS spades and thus you are not actually GETTING BLUFFED.

M'kay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I was just joking probably should've put a [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] there. Anyway, I was referring to the spades hitting 1 in 5 that will cause you to fold. Secondly I was also referring to the kqj that will make you sick to your stomach when he shoves turn. So that is a lot of cards on the turn that you will hate!!! Almost 35-40% of the deck actually will look ugly. I know you probably don't have a ton of experience with this guy but I have thousands of hands with him. Trust me you're going to want to shove on his ass and while you may not be fist pumping when he calls, you won't be tremendously nervous either.