View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 10:11 AM

Default world shut yr mouth

Answer key:

dbz: Thanks, but even tho I know whats up I still do not know-- How to find true love? Perhaps you could assist me by becoming my facebook buddy?

balooh: Wisdom is not to be written or passed on, but only sweated out from the cold scrum of dreams, and mornings. PS how is the online dates going?

goofy: Sigh. Still, bowling is ok as long as there is beer. The problem is that's too long for a first date.
A first date is just a hi how are you. You don't expect anything out of it. You don't try to fk or even kiss necessarily...it's just for you to impress her with your cool casual style and charm and winning nature. The higher your expectations are, the worse you come off. This happens EVERY TIME. Anyway, now you've got a tough situation because she's worried that you are going to monopolize her time. She's afraid that she won't be able to get away if you suck, which is why chicks love speed dating. Anyway, come up with something you've gotta do the next morning. Call or text her to change the time to just a little earlier (if you made it 7, change it to 6 or 6:30) because you have to get back to sf and do something and you can't stay out that late. That lets her know that 1. you are not expecting to sleep with her (which might be a problem if she wants to lol, but then she gets to convince you otherwise) AND 2. You're not gonna hang around all night creeping her out. Make sure to stress your going home earliness all night, "just one frame, etc" Then if its going well SHE can try to convince YOU to stay.

Also, when she told you she was coming down for a family reunion that weekend, you could have gone with: "Oh that sounds fun what are you doing? (she talks) Oh well if you have a second we could catch a coffee at ______? No, ok how about next week?" Doesn't sound desperate and is good because it provides boundries. But w/e. Now go meet more chicks so you can be less nervous on this date.

Evan: What's the tilt from? My antics or goofy's or both?

All: I bootycalled the vegan last night even tho I was dead tired...we went to this annoying underground brewpub and watched coked-up artschool students dance in their booths to no music. I'm trying to have a conversation but I just keep picturing my love, Gradschool girl's, face. Right before we leave she texts me, and i run to the bathroom to write back. Maybe she wants to talk but I can't...I'mgoing to call her tonight I guess, tho I feel very hopeless about what we can say.

Goofy told me to take my own advice though...I'm going to pretend to have something to do or some reason to go through her state go I can go visit her. If she figures it out, so what? Unlike in goofy's case we know each-other so well she won't think I'm a creepo...not to say that she likes me as much as I like her...I suspect she doesn't.

Anyway, enough emo, more gross sex stories.

After cumming in the vegan last night while she rode on top of me we made out for a little bit and eventually she slid up onto my face and I ate her out...suddenly I realized I had a mouthful of my own spoo. WTF! I didnt want to be rude, but there's no way in hell I was swallowing that, so I just quickly turned my head and pushed it out into her pillow.

So it's official boys, I spit. Just fyi (sorry nation!).