View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 10:36 PM

Default Best Buy Gift Card for PokerStars Money

Long time lurker, first time posting. Here's the deal, a few months back I had a family emergency that caused me to burn through my savings and my roll (oh noes) pretty quickly. I bring this up not because I'm looking for sympathy (boo-hoo for me, amirite?) but so I don't come off like some degenerate teenager with a gift card.
While my family situation has thankfully stabilized itself, it's going to be a while before I have 2 nickles to rub together. What I do have, however, is a 50 dollar Best Buy gift card given to me for my birthday. My wife and I talked it over and she has no problem with me using the gift card to grind out a roll. Hell, with more grinding and less shot taking I might even be able to pay off some bills in a few months.
I know that I'll be sending the card and pin number first (says the unknown guy with one post) so I'd like the buyer to be known/trustworthy. The amount can be verified on the Best Buy web site. I'm offering the 50 dollar card for 40 bucks or best offer. Post here or PM me and I'll PM you all the info including my PS name. Thanks in advance.