View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 10:46 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

Correct me if im wrong, but the hand histories will prove exactly nothing if the case is that she has(nt) been botting.

I mean, its not like in the hand hist the name pokergirl z suddenly changes to pokergirl's bot.

I would imagine the key data is found in her processes list and the timing of actions - something i doubt the site can or will release and i cant really blame them.

I guess my opinions fall between the cracks in the grey area between wanting accused people to defend themselves and the sites to not show every method they use to combat botting etc. There has to be something more than "yeah, we know you have used these AI programs, but, like no we arent telling you what programs or how we found out, just trust us that we caught you".

What annoys me most is there is no true third party you can go to - the Kanawake Gaming Commission would be the ones, but they are a total joke.

I dont know if THIS is the case to hang your hat on, but people have been found to be innocent after a false positive flag was thrown up - which makes me question if it could ever happen to me. I dont use AHK or datamine, so im probably ok for the most part, but the average 2+2er is way more at risk than the average fish due to using such programs (along with PT, HUDs etc which might show up as anomolies).

I think the argument that you should get back what you have deposited on a site along with a percent of the profit they cannot prove to have been earnt illegally is sound imo if they cannot give you full details of how you were caught and what you did. But then i see the counter argument its the same as arresting bank robbers, taking their swag but letting them keep the sawn off shotties and ski masks.