View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 12:53 PM

Default Re: Just Thoguht I\'d chime In

[ QUOTE ]
leatherass,

just curious as to what you would do if you didn't make it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kill Myself...lol. In all seriousness though I have read through this thread some and I do want to clarify a few thingss as I don't want to be misunderstood on some things. First off if I were still playing 1/2nl which is what I was playing to start off SNE chase, I would definitely go for elite again next year. First of all the rewards relative to what I amake would be significant. In addition I would have 12 months to do it which really makes all the difference. I started on 4/15/07 I believe this year. So to try and cram that much poker in is just rediculous. Especially at the stressful higher stakes games. But if I had all year and the rewards were significant in comparison to my limits. I would do it again most likely. The other reason I won't do it next year is that I need to game select more and need to be playing other sites. It is hurting me too much to not be able to choose from the other sites and play the bigger games there, but there is plenty off good action at 1/2 just at Stars.