View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 09:21 AM

Default Re: TT utg gets 3bet and flops FD

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah check/raise for sure. The only problem is if the dealer doesn't bet (he has AK or something). The upside is that we will know if he is slowplaying (he checks the flop and raises a turn blank). So this hand seems pretty straight forward to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've thought about the c/r as I've been thinking about this hand, but I don't really think that is the best play here. I may be missing somethiing though.

If we give bttn a solid 3bet range(prs TT+, AQs, and AK) the FD helps us(we now have a redraw against his overpairs that do not contain a club) but we are still behind to them and are crushed by two more hands (AQ and AK of clubs). Also if we cr the flop, wouldn't a fold to any three bet be called for? I also think that if CO holds A or K of club, he's probably not going anywhere, so facing him with two on the flop seems less important. I think that we are often ahead of him so he's creating overlay here. I have to admit that I didn't give all that much tought to CO during the hand since I was doing other stuff at the time.