View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 12:32 AM

Default Re: The Official NBA Regular Season 07-08 Thread

[ QUOTE ]

There you go again. Every post a troll. There's a reason you've gotten banned for it (hint: it's nearly impossible in this forum) and a reason you shouldn't be taken seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lmfao, just because I post my opinion in an unflattering way doesn't make me a troll. Matter of fact, you're basically just using it as an excuse to not have to justify your illogical opinions because I didn't say a damn thing about you. People on 2p2 say waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse things than stfu, yet I'm trolling. Whatever. As long as you know you got owned, I'm quite happy.

[ QUOTE ]
I know for a fact that if we were in person that you wouldn't say this to me (unprovoked nonetheless). You don't have to be a douchebag, get your point across but don't act like an asshat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea why people keep saying this. I'm not trying to be some internet e-thug or whatever. Someone says something stupid, in real life or online, I'm going to call you on it however I want to. That simple. If it was IRL, it'd be much more obvious I'm saying "stfu" to you getting emotional about irrelevant "behaviors" of players that, again, are as irrelevant as irrelevant can be, but whatever. I'm much lazier online.

[ QUOTE ]

Umm, sucking it up and stop being a baby is something the entire Spur team should do. Maybe if more and more and more and more people keep saying the same thing, having the same problem, hating the same similar things then maybe this large opinion is on to something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know what world you live in, but opinions aren't justified in and of themselves just because a lot of other people agree. Isn't there a society that believes the world is flat? Way to be illogical.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and Kobe gets hate more than anyone on this site

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually he doesn't. Pretty much everyone in this forum loves Kobe from what I've seen. Very few people bash him illogically.

[ QUOTE ]
--he also happens to be the best player in the world

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree.

[ QUOTE ]
but he is still seriously hated

[/ QUOTE ]

His personality and etc. is hated, but no one ever talks about how much Kobe whines worse than anyone else in the NBA about fouls. That's what I was referring to. I hate Kobe but I don't hate him even 0.01% for anything relating to his personality, his whining over fouls included. It's irrelevant.

[ QUOTE ]
If you can watch some faaaaag try to draw call after call by jumping backward without being touched

[/ QUOTE ]

Last I heard it was basketball. I'm going to do whatever I can to get an advantage as long as it's not illegal.
What about you? And if it is illegal in the sense that it's a foul or a tech or whatever, then let the refs call it. Otherwise it doesn't matter.

[ QUOTE ]
while yelling in agonizing "pain" and sliding on his back for the nice finish then I question what you like to watch b/c that is bball w/ teh gay, teh herp, teh everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice job shaping my words into something I never said. I never said I "like" it. I said it's irrelevant to me. It doesn't bother me nor do I enjoy seeing it. It is what it is. I like watching great basketball. No team plays it better than the Spurs. I've never witnessed "boring" great. Guess I'm just not a real fan, all passionate and stuff.

[ QUOTE ]
The fact that you are defending all these things is absolutely lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I only focus on the game of basketball. It's not my job to judge whether it's moral or whatever or to even give a [censored] if it is or not. It's basketball. I might think the rule itself is stupid, but when it comes to watching the game it's, again, irrelevant. I think the chop block is immoral in a sense but that doesn't mean it bothers me slightly to see it. It's legal. It's football. Whatever. I'm absolutely indifferent.

[ QUOTE ]
I know die hard Spur fans--season ticket owners--that can't stand the antics his beloved team pulls every game. Yea, it is weird that you are defending them, Spur fan or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd tell them to stop being emotional girls.

EDIT: for the irrelevant record (lololol), I'm nothing close to a Spurs fan. When I talk about basketball, emotion doesn't come into play. People can't separate the issue from the person, so apparently everything I say is indicative of my allegiances. That's a bad habit.