View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 11:55 PM

Default Re: The Official NBA Regular Season 07-08 Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

People get sick of Duncan constantly shrugging his shoulders, giving the palms up and frowning after damn near every play. According to him he has never committed a foul and has never not been fouled in the lane. It is also tough to watch Manu--ugh can barely think about it--his [censored] flopping is sickening, he is a big pussy and flops around on the floor over NOTHING a handful of times each game...it is actually quite amazing to watch. Bowen undercutting, ugh--Horry ugh. Most of that team is a pain in the ass to watch--Parker is about the only one I can stand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never got why people complain about this. Seriously, stfu. Why does this bother you? It doesn't matter at ALL. Kobe is a million times worse than anything Duncan does. Suck it up and stop being a baby. I don't know about you, but I watch basketball. Whatever gestures or flops someone makes doesn't bother me in the slightest.

[/ QUOTE ]
There you go again. Every post a troll. There's a reason you've gotten banned for it (hint: it's nearly impossible in this forum) and a reason you shouldn't be taken seriously.