View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 01:13 AM

Default 5/10 NL live who double barrells here?

Foxwoods 5/10, 10-handed.

This one is heavily read-dependent, but I am curious what people have to say. Villain 1 is loose and aggressive preflop but is more loose and passive postflop. He can occasionally get tricky, but he has a lot of respect for my game so may be a little too scared to do anything funky with me in the pot. Villain 2 is pretty inexperienced so can play hands in weird and bad ways.

Effective stacks 2000.

I am in EP with 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

Preflop
Villain 1 raises UTG to 60, I call, Villain 2 calls from BB.

Flop (185): K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Both villains check. I figure villain 1 would bet if he caught a piece of the flop, so since he didn't bet I figured I had a good chance at stealing it. I bet 150, and to my surprise both villains call.

Turn (635): 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Both villains check to me, and I bet 450. It seemed like a good turn card for me and I sensed weakness, so I went for it. But is it too risky to be betting into two people who called the flop here? Villain 2 calls and villain 1 folds.

River (1275): 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Villain 2 checks. I gotta check here, right?