View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 02:26 AM

Default Re: outing lent53

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, this is absurd. the guy isn't a cheater. change the title of the post at the very least.

this reminds me of the time when my old computer used to always overheat and shut down. i was running a huge bluff on freddy deeb and got pot stuck when he shoved all in on me. I was going to call anyway, but my computer just shut down. I booted back up on my other CPU and saw that I had lost the 25k pot, but had saved myself 4k or so that i wouldve had to call. The table was furious thinking that I cheated, but after i told them the situation they all seemed to believe me. It looked absolutely horrible (as this did), but realisically, things like that are going to happen when you put people to a decision for a lot of money and they have an easy way out.

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I don't know anyone involved and don't play high stakes. However, I have played a ton of poker (~700k hands?). I must have been disconected a couple of dozen times. The only time it worked to my advantage, I won a 1.5bb when my small blind 52o made a straight.

I wouldn't blame anyone for getting suspicious and while it's nice that you stick up for your friends, demanding retractions and thread title changes is a little off IMO. Lent33 should be appologizing for the circumstances that gave arise to the suspicisions in the first place.