View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 01:52 PM

Default Re: Heroes - 11/26 - A whole bunch of stuff going on

[ QUOTE ]

does anyone know what I asked above? if this ended is just rushed b/c of the strike? are these episodes all f'ed up bc they are rushing to the end here?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. By all accounts the strike caused a change only in the planned ending of next week's episode (when they filmed the ep, they filmed two endings, one as a cliffhanger for the mid-season break, one as a finale).

Other than that, everything is the same as it otherwise would have been.

Though I don't know if alternate ending means 5 mins or 20 mins of next weeks ep.

Other show runners have laughed these off btw, Scrubs creator said the studio pitched an alternate ending for the last prepared episode so it can act as the series finale which basically amounts to 'nothing is resolved, but at the end two people kiss', so I wouldn't have high hopes for next week (I also wouldn't have high hopes for next week cause this show sucks, but you know what I mean).

I can't believe my beloved Veronica Mars got offered a recurring part on Lost and had to choose Heroes instead because they were willing to work around her other tv/film commitments. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]