View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 05:10 PM

Default Re: Weekend of oct. 19 10/20-20/40 games

There is a fair amount of interest for the friday (oct. 19) 10/20 game. I will be there at noon and will be willing to play shorthanded or otherwise until about 10 p.m. I would estimate the chances of this game getting off the ground at around 70%. As for the 20/40 game on Saturday, management started an early signup list for this game on tuesday and when I left the room, there were about 7 names on it but some of those people were not 100% sure they would play. Nevertheless, I still think there is a good chance (about 60%) we will get it going.

Last week, if the word on the street was correct, neither the 10/20 nor the 20/40 got off the ground. It's all just rumor, but I did here that there was a list for last saturday's (oct. 13) game of around 6 but they didn't get it going. Again, if you are willing to play short handed, the management will generally start your game for you with a little prodding. They are busy on the weekends but if you let them know you are there and willing to get a new table running they have been pretty accomodating.