View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 11:19 AM

Default Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

[ QUOTE ]
Ryan,

Are you saying that you figure to make less money playing more tables? It might be hard to tell off just this sample. Plus consider that the games have changed a little bit now that all of the regulars are playing up to twice as many tables.

Even though my winrate goes down when I 20+ table, I find that figure to make more money overall that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well this month, I have actually played less SSNL hands then I would in a normal month, as I have been focusing on other games more.

My routine used to be to play SSNL w/ 12 tables on one monitor, and then other variants of poker on another monitor.

This month I was going to be very busy w/ some personal things, work, school, and a slew of other activities. However, I wanted to maintain a similar volume of hands played. So I decided to up my number of tables of SSNL from 12 to 20+, and kept my routine much the same.

I have no doubt, that if I played my usual ammount of play time (hours / month) that my hourly would be obv. significantly higher 20+ tabling then 12+ tabling. Simply becuase of the increase in ammount of hands I will be seeing.

If I was playing my normal hours / month 20+ tabling SSNL, I would surely have been over 130-140k hands already.

Mainly with my ammount of possible play time lessend, I just figured I would experiment w/ an increase of tabels and see if I could still get in similar hands.

By comparrison in October I put in 230k total hands (SSNL and other games), this month I expect to only put in around 110kish hands (SSNL and other games).

In december I will be in a similar situation, with not having as much time to play as I would like, so I will probably be undergoing a similar playing routine.

However, come Januruary I will ideally be able to put in tons of hours again, and hopefully be comfortable by then 20+ tabling on one monitor. So look for tons of hands out of me again in the new year.

Hope that cleared a few things up Pokerboy, as my playing routine and situation is definatly not similar to most in FR forum.