View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 06:08 AM

Default Universal Replayer V1.4 available

Hi.

Just released V1.4 of my replayer.

<u>What is Universal Replayer ?</u>

=&gt;It's a (100% free) poker hand history replayer that allows you to replay, comment, analyse, export, store, etc... any poker sessions.
=&gt;It supports Hold'em &amp; Omaha ( regular or hi/lo ) of PokerStars, PartyPoker, FullTilt, Everest and any room of iPoker, Criptologic and OnGame networks.
=&gt;Replay has been made very easy : a simple drag &amp; drop of the history file will do the job. It's even more simple since V1.4 ( see below ), since you now have nothing to do.
=&gt;Graphical interface has been made to display the exact look &amp; feel you get when you actually play poker on you favorite poker room. "Skins" available are
PokerStars ( classic ), PokerStars ( simple ), FullTilt, Betfair ( old room from Criptologic ), PartyPoker &amp; Winamax ( PokerRoom-like )
=&gt;It's used by some nice institutional sites, like sng icons.

<u>What's new in V1.4?</u>

=&gt;Full Tilt support : hold'em, omaha. A FT skin is also available.
=&gt;Automatic SCAN : This is one VERY usefull feature. You simply tell ( only once ) the replayer where your HH folder is ( EX: c:\ProgramFiles\PokerStars\History ) on your hard drive.
The scan function ( which is run at every startup or may be run manually ) actully "scans" those HH folders ( you can define as many as you want ), see if you've
played any new session since last runtime, convert them, and load the last one automatically. Basically, you play, and when you're done, you run the replayer, and it's all ready to replay
( not a single action to do )
=&gt;LIVE Replaying : Play at least a hand, then run the scan features : that hand should load automatically. Then select the "launch tracking menu", and the replay
binds itself to you running session. Each time a hand ends, the replayer updates itself, and you can at once see mucked cards, chips graphs evolutions, or simple replay that hand you didn't see
cause you where in the bathrooms. Important : the feature won't work if you fail to define your "main storage folder" (you'll see)
=&gt;INTERNATIONALIZATION : Universal replayer is now available in english, french, german &amp; dutch. More langage to come very soon ( btw, if you want help me to add a translation, please email me )
=&gt; Few graphical adjustments. For exemple, the replayer now fits in 1024x768 desktop, it centers on the screen, and the "dos" window now disapears.

Note : the automatic scan &amp; live replay features are available on every poker room the soft basically supports, but OnGame network.

The URL : http://www.popopop-poker.net/article.php3?id_article=29
From there, you can go to the download page, where you have some install help, and a quick-start user documentation.

If you have any question, suggestion, complain, or trouble using it, etc..., please email me : popopop.poker@gmail.com

Cheers