View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 02:36 AM

Location: Who wrote \'help I\'m a bug\' on my letter to grandma?
Default Does she notice I\'m running bad?

I'm playing in the 30/60 at the bellagio and am running bad but it may not be obvious. I'm in the game 3 racks and have about $1400 in front of me. I've been generally playing hands that involve me calling the turn and river and losing.

Semiaggressive guy opens in MP, he has streaks of aggressive and streaks of passive but he's in aggro mode more often. nd I'm not quite sure where he is now. Woman 3bets in the HJ. She plays ok in general I guess but she makes general 'regular' mistakes such as coldcalling PF too much and overvalue Ax. We played one hand before where I bet a rag flop with A high, checked the turn and snapped off her K high on a double paired board on the river. I look down at J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and reach for chips, she says "4bets" with an air of frustration, I do make it 4bets, the BB calls, MP calls, she calls.

Flop is 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
check check check I bet, bb calls, mp folds, woman calls. When she called a sensed some resignation in her i.e. ok, I'm callind down I guess, something like that. I felt like she had QQ, TT, or 99. She might be able of faking someting similar with 77/66 but I don't think she'd 3bet with that before he flop.

Turn is a Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
BB checks, woman checks, what's my plan?