View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 11:40 AM

Default Re: Heroes Premiere TONIGHT, Sept. 24th

[ QUOTE ]
KBZ,

1. Not sure, I assumed the latter. Then again, he probably would have realized that himself already, so maybe the former.

2. Last season. It was something like he realized that his dad had had him to save his sister, but it was too late, but then he used that knowledge to save Molly.

3. Because the show is retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh, ok.

in general, I think the transition from season 1 to 2 has been handled awkwardly, so far anyways. some plot points have carried over, like the Shuresh/blood thing. other things are completely new, like the bleeding eye twins. other things I'm kind of straining to remember from last year, namely which Heroes knew each other - didn't the Cop have interactions with Hiro/Ando at some point? or maybe I'm just an idiot and don't remember some of this stuff. (I tore through the episodes in like 3 weeks a couple months ago)

it seems different than what the writers had previously said, which was new storylines, etc. the amnesia story and "what happened from then/now is missing" at this point is just annoying. I think they should have just picked up from "the day after".

I guess mb the writers are awesome and have stuff planned to make the 'missing gap' wortwhile, but right now it's just confusing. and I don't have a ton of faith in the writers at this point