View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 08:32 AM

Default Re: Curiosity: How are you guys doing?

doing fine, thank you.

i've been known to spray an extra sb preflop to eliminate "very good players" from a hand and get the pot shorthanded with loose/bad players. A2o is a bit weak, but i may have at least considered it.

on the river, if the guy is good he's not putting in two bets with many one pair hands in a pot this size(unless your image dictates otherwise; at this point i haven't that info). so i would likely just bet and hope he has a hand to payoff with. our line makes it very difficult to look like a busted draw or a foldable made hand, so i think that severely devalues checking to induce a bluff. if that's the case we can lose value from the pair hands in his range that will pay a bet on the end but will gladly check behind if given the opportunity. if he is a relentless value bettor, it might widen his betting range a bit but i still think putting the bet there ourself is going to be best.

based on his description, making the assumption he is capable of alot of things, i would probably call if he raises.