View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 07:42 AM

Default Putting PT stats into Everest Poker - a tool by me

Hi all, I have created a utility for Everest Poker that can import your opponents´ stats from your PokerTracker database.

The PokerAce HUD does not support Everest Poker (yet), so during live play you either have no stats on villain(s), or you have to switch between the Everest Poker client and Poker Tracker, every time you want to look villains stats up.

I have written a utility that you have to insert into your Everest Poker Tracker database (a harmless Form that will not compromise your database data).
This utility allows you to place all your opponents stats in the Notes of the Everest Poker client.

You´re going to play a hand? Check out villains VPIP%, Preflopraise%, AF(flop), AF(turn) and AF(River) without the need to leave the Everest Poker client.

This utility will only work if your Everest Poker Tracker database is a MS Access database (not converted to postgreSQL) and if you have MS Access installed on your computer.

The utility also supports autoupdate @ custom defined frequency while you are playing (not tested yet).

It is for free. However, if you like it, you are free in making a small donation to support my bad&mad poker habits [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Whoever is interested, feel free to drop me a PM (include your e-mail address!!!) and post your findings in here.

I am not a professional programmer, nor is this utility protected by any right whatsoever. However, I would like to be the sole distributor of it and count on YOUR human decency to not provide it to others.