View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 03:41 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

someone asked if shortstacking could poduce such similar stats...the answer is yes and no

I've shorstacked a few hundred thousand hands last summer when I still had access to OnGame's 10BB buyin tables and juicy bonuses (damn you UIGEA). My numbers differed by much more than the players here. HOwever, that is because I would learn and tweak as I went along. It was nice to win, but I liked trying to push the winrate higher. I am somewhat amazed that these guys have been so dedicated to their system. FFS, fold your small blind everytime guys. I'm serious....I saw your winrate in that position.

EDIT:
also, I played a very similar nitty style to that of the alleged botters last summer to make some dough with low variance. I did talk about it in Vegas with many other SSNLers. Actually, I mentioned it at a SSNL donkfest game at the Orleans. Nation and Pokerfink were sitting directly to my right. Georgia Avenue, Isura, Pokey, Dominic, and 4_2_it were also present. I believe that Isura, Pokey, Nation, and Pokerfink would all recall that the topic was discussed. I hope my talk of a simple system, which was originally derived from a post punter11235 made on set-mining, was not the basis of this scourge.