View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 03:17 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nlnut, or even brandon,

Could you tell me what info you provided to FTP? Was it just them telling you they were investigating you and you sent in IDs and such, or did you actually explain to them your "sweatshop"?

Im just curious as to how they concluded you werent bots, if you guys never explained to them your setup. I know this sucks for you guys, but you have at least admit its understandable why everyone here assumed(es) it was botting. Earlier you said they never asked for details, so I find it alarming they just concluded on their own it wasnt bots without having any knowledge of your setup.

Have you been in contact with FTP since this all came out? I hope at the very least they allow you to change your screen names.

thanks

Alobar

[/ QUOTE ]We provided them scanned ID's and this........ I left this out earlier....sorry, but I did PM FTPSean...I told him about the group of us playing together.. He responded with this.....Charles,

I was in contact with the Security & Investigations Team who informed me that your access to your account has been temporarily suspended pending the conclusion of their investigation.

I don't have much more to add as I really don't provide support here, I more act as a representative and advocate should a member of the 2+2 community not receive a timely response from Support.

In instances like this, as I am not the individual performing the investigation and as such don't have direct access to all the information, it is best to correspond directly with the Security and Investigations Team. I was advised that you had received an initial email from the investigator informing you of the potential timeline and such. That same investigator will respond to you with updates and may have some questions for you as the investigation progresses, but as I said, I do not work directly with that group.

Hopefully the resolution to the investigation will not take too long. Good luck.

Sean

But, the Security and Investigations Team never asked us for any details or any expalanation.

I sent Security and Investigations Team an email yesterday, no reply yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

nut,

thanks for the info.

Personally I believe your guys story. With nation and fink backing you up and the info you've provided I can see it being the case. Honestly im a little jealous too, I wish I had some buddies I could grind away with and split profits, would alleviate a lot of the stress.

However I do find FTPs investigation absolutely laughable if they concluded the truth on their own (which it sounds like they did), and just supports the theory that they dont really care. Which is mostly what I think everyone here is all riled up about. We all know there are bots on poker sites and when confronted with what obviously looked like one, they went "meh". The lack of response in this thread, even the lack of an explanation on their investigation to you is just bad IMO, and even moreso the lack of a response to you again after this all went down yesterday. Thread after thread of this stuff just shows that FTP really couldnt care less about their customers. If they dont at least respond to you and let you change screen names I think thats completely unacceptable.