View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 11:40 PM

Default Re: Fire Jack Effel Now!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

10. His first WSOP experience was in 2005. He was brought in by Kenny Lambert Jr. who (like his father) has been summarily 'relieved' of all of his recent positions for reasons that a lot of people know but can't talk about. Jack Effel was Kenny's 'Bag Man' and the 'Dalmation' to Kenny's 'Clydesdale' Johnny Grooms. All of the above were summarily fired with 2 days remaining in the 2005 WSOP (although Grooms probably shouldn't have been - see 'guilt by association').

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I don't speak "Soprano's", could someone translate this paragraph into English.....

Ummm If Johnny Groom was fired with 2 days to go in the 05 series what was he doing running the Circuit event in Tunica three weeks later (I know this cause I saw him there and at the WSOP....) If I'm not mistaken he also ran the Bally's Circuit event as well. But hey lets not let facts get in the way of colorful tales of bagmen, Dalmations and Clydesdales whatever the hell that means..... and I beleive he also ran the second circuit event in Tunica in January of 2006....