View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 02:49 PM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

If I were innocent I'd come here and say exactly what you're saying now. But if I were guilty I'd do the same thing, for 70k I'm gonna make them prove it ya know?

Why don't you address some of the allegations from that MHUSH thread? How is it you've played hundreds of thousands of hands of HU on full tilt, and never played a single one against the other regulars mentioned in that thread? Are you surprised that your stats line up so closely with a few other players in the same game?

Do you have some reason for refusing to chat? If someone is accusing you of being a bot in the chat seems like you would at least say "no I'm not".

Do you play long marathon sessions, waiting for someone to come along for hours at a time, near your computer all the time so you can auto post and immediately begin playing? I don't think it would be tough to get some dataminers to show you have played some ridiculously long sessions.

Nobody is saying you can't be a good player and be using a bot too. Hell maybe you programmed the strategy for it. This is a tough spot because Full Tilt can't or won't supply evidence, and you aren't doing such a good job of it yourself.

-DeathDonkey