View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 06:11 AM

Default Re: EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)where did you use your cards?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Both my visa and bank account are listed as blocked, whatever that means. Waiting for email response.

[/ QUOTE ]

The same thing happened to me last week. I e-mailed them several days ago and got no response. I imagine they're pretty backed up with e-mails.

However, I called them this morning (around 7 AM central time) and got a customer service rep on the phone within a minute. She said that my account had been flagged (no explanation as to why) and that I would have to send them some documentation to confirm my identity. She then sent me an e-mail (while we were still on the phone) with a verification request form that listed what I had to send (photo ID, voided check, bank statement). She said it would take them 5-7 days to process everything and remove my blocks. I'm not expecting anything to get done that quickly, but we'll see.

[/ QUOTE ] Thank you this is helpful. I emailed them twice but no response. It's only been like three days which is still reasonable but It will be faster if I call, plus I need to get that Stars deposit bonus in the works. Please update when they resolve your issue.