View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 04:26 AM

Default Re: ***SSNL [CHEESE] DEC***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey duck, if u dont mind me asking... what did you have against me when you chkd behind the monotone flop and raise the turn?/ i just called ur raise and then donked out on the river, u tanked and folded. there is a thread about it in ssnl somewhere

[/ QUOTE ]

it was me n dj sensei.

yeah i read that thread, i dont really remember what i had tbh... if u remmind me what the river was when you donked out i could prolly tell you. i'm guessing either total air or some mid pair type hand, more likely the latter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

CO: $107.25
BTN: $200
SB: $392.85
Hero (BB): $398.10
UTG: $200
MP: $217.85

Pre-Flop: 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
3 folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $7</font>, SB folds, Hero calls $5

Flop: ($15) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($15) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $12</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $44</font>, Hero calls $32

River: ($103) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $82</font>, BTN folds

Results: $103 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero mucked 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and WON $100 (+$49 NET)

here it is. I hate the way I played the river, personally I think I should have bet less try and get you to bluff shove w/e you were [censored] around with.

just as a side question, how what range are you calling/shoving on the turn if I 3bet. everyone seems to think its an easy 3bet, but ur hand looks a lot like something that either really improved on the turn 45/66 or like a weak overpair that didnt wanna get c/r'd of the flop.