View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 04:30 AM

Default Re: i need help on what radio program this is that i was interviewed f

[ QUOTE ]
hey the mystery is solved. i found this link. yes hes real and he does exist.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=178442117

u know for a while i was thinking it was someone XXXXing with me. guess it was someone on the level after all. dont know why he didnt have the courtesy to get back in touch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------how i found this myspace page of his, was i first tried diff combinations of his name on stars, didnt show him at any tables. then i decided to try to send him 1 cent on stars to find out if i spelled the name rite.. sure enough it took it and sent him 1c and it showed his city as winnsboro.

then i did a search on yahoo of the words winnsboro, poker, radio podcast. sure enough his myspace profile comes up. try it and see for urself. the reason i had no luck searching under the name $ir George on yahoo is the computer didnt know how to read the term $ir.

-------------------------------------------------------------how many of u think this is a weird amount of unneccessary detective work?

[/ QUOTE ]

u have completed step 1 of detective class good job, now try to find out whos bangin ur mom. hehe