View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 01:31 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. Reading/posting on 2p2, watching cardrunner videos, going over all my hands in PT after every session and seeing what I could have done different to maximize profit, constantly discussing hands with players I look upto on MSN/IRC.

2. To become a successful 5/10 NL reg (both 6max and HU) is my ultimate goal, all I want to do is be a winning player at those stakes right now.

3. Earned over 12k during the summer from NL50>NL200. Made a huge cash out for college in September now I have a tiny bankroll which I'm finding difficult to build back up for some reason. (I think too much heads up has affected my 6 max play in a very huge but bad way).
Back playing NL50/NL100 but have been playing breakeven for the last month which is unbelievably frustrating and unmotivating.

4.In my first year of college in the UK.. was planning to live of poker but due the reasons above im finding this difficult which is pretty frustrating and its really affecting my mindset whilst at college.

Have skype etc.. play about 15k-20k hands a month average, a bit more during the summer/holidays, plenty of time to dedicate myself to something like this as it can only do good things for me.

thanks