View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 01:09 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

i would love to do this also

i started off playing hold em, then moved predominently to omaha /8, then to omaha hi, then to random games, and now have started to return to hold em again and wish to improve my hold em game.
i subsribe to pokerplayer magazine and read the cardplayer articles online and also these forums (ldo). also watched a few of the deucescracked videos (although they are mainly limit) and learnt many things from watching tuff fish( last one may be false)
I would like to tighten up my game and fix my weak points, also learn more about EV and technical stuff, become solid player at some limits between 1/2nl and 3/6nl would be great
i am not playing too regularly of late, but i was play 2/4 plo quite regularly over last couple of months, having worked up from .25/.5 plo. on prima sites i used to play 2/4, 3/6 nl turbo tables and overall at FT playing plo i am up just under 6k$ ( was at most up 12k but nasty downswing recently made me withdraw most of my roll and tilt rest off) on prima playing hold em i am probably up around 1000$, with my biggest cash outs being 4200$ and 1500$ (this was when i was underage, so i never really recorded all these losses and wins, but i many times i deposited small amount and would try to go robusto or go bust)

i havent made many posts in NLHE strat, but in omaha i have made a few posts you could check

and the great part about me... i live just outside of leeds! and i often go to leeds as my brother is at uni there and i may be going there next year! i am 18 and love poker and other skill based, so called luck games, such as backgammon and gin rummy. i seem to like lots of logic and puzzle based games and enjoy all sport,(squash being favourite atm)

hope that is good ;-)