View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 03:23 PM

Default Re: Razz - Thin value bets on 6th and 7th

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh - and it's a bit less on pokerstars because the ante is smaller. I don't auto-steal as fragrantly there as on full tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]
So you're the one...

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the idea is you want to steal from 2nd or 3rd low out as much as possible and the odds were good. If you are only called, then you have a second chance of winning on 4th.

If another low raises, then you should give it up (but its hard to do), you also don't want to steal to often as people will note it and play back with lesser hands. Therefore you limit your steals so you have at least 2 low cards (of course one being the door).

If you are after somebody who may be stealing then you raise and his proper move should be fold. If not you are going to 5th and haver the right odds to do so. You are getting rid of his second chance of winning.

I'm really surprised that this isn't more common at higher levels. I assume the last low still steals if nobody else does [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] If this isn't the case then please tell me the game [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]