View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 07:26 PM

Default Re: How dodgy is the Citibank-Abu Dhabi deal?

You are exactly right, there is something very fishy. The reason Citi had to go to a single investor, and a foreign investor, is because they are in violation of their criminal settlement agreements signed with the NY District Attorney's Office and SEC in 2003, in return for not being prosecuted in the Enron case. This is also why they are paying 11% as they could have never raised the capital normally.

Also, reports say that when converted the securities will not exceed 4.9% ownership.... that is just window dressing at this time. If the deal was 5% or more, the Federal Reserve Board [FRB] would have to approve the deal because it's a foreign investor. They are just saying that when converted, Citi is not going to give more than 5%.

The FRB is up to their eyeballs in a huge scandal that includes Citigroup, Chase, HSBC, Bank of America, and many more major banks, plus, all the federal banking regulators, Federal Reserve, hence, the FRB had to help Citi in an attempt to keep the lid on.

The big scandal makes everything we have ever seen in the past look like child's play. To give you an idea of what that means, $915 Billion in current credit card asset backed securities on the street right now are fraudulent, and this is tiny compared to what's really going on.

As for Abu Dhabi Investment Council (ADIC), jointly owned by the Abu Dhabi Gov. and the National Bank of Abu Dhabi, the ADIC's proposed $7.5 Billion investment is in fact one co-conspirator loaning money to another co-conpsirator, both parties involved in the big conspiracy no one knows about, except a very small group, including myself.

The fish smell is going to get a whole lot worse very soon. Stay tuned.... I'll keep you up to date, unless they kill me.