View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 10:29 AM

Default Wow, dealer looks at my mucked hand. Thoughts?

This didnt really bother me in this context b/c I planned on using it to my advantage image-wise, but there would be times when I would slapaho from the five seat for doing this [censored].

My question to the forum is, and especially TT and RR, -what's the best way to approach the dealer and the floor about this, and what reaction should I expect/get?

I raise AA pf, two callers, flop is 995, I bet pot, both call, on the turn a 6 falls and the BB donk bets half pot, and I think for about 15 seconds and muck after some obvious confusion/frustration, and the player behind me folds too. No strat plz, BB was nit/MP played very well and gave me a lot of respect. I digress. I mucked my cards as I always do, facedown towards the muck. Dealer stops my cards as if he's going to palm them (facedown) and slide them into the muck, then peeks at them. WTF. LOL. And yeah, it was at Winstar. I really wanted to let the goofy aggro players know I mucked aces so my initial reaction of pissed was calmed when I knew I could use it to my advantage, but wtf, this has to be one of the most unprofessional things that a dealer can do (and it was a big pot, like 100 BB's on the turn), what would you have done, and what would you have expected to happen?

-Tex

edit: I dont think i'd ever seen him before, but it occured to me it might have been the winstar dealer on 2p2 who likes to jock my nuts when I talk [censored] about [censored] star.