View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 01:56 PM

Default Re: Stars VIP Wild speculation

[ QUOTE ]

Ok, My last post about this because I don't want to derail this thread.

The prodigy- You sound like a very angry person. I feel sorry for you. Poker not going so well? LOL

Henry- So let me get this straight, now you want me to PM you and make some side bets with you about what kind of car you drive or how much money you make? Wow, your issues may go deeper than I thought. Listen, I don't care. Nobody does. That was the point of my post. You don't need to seek approval from the internet.

I would never have ragged on you in the first place if you weren't asking for it. The last couple of months, I've been trying to help my girlfriend learn limit hold em. She plays the same stakes as you($1/$2 LHE), which is how I recognized your name. Just thought it was weird that you were talking about your porsche and baller lifestyle, thats all.

Take my advice. You probably have people in your life (family, friends?) who are annoyed to death of your constant bragging, and would like to tell you about it, but of course won't. I have provided them this service out of the goodness of my heart. When they see how you've changed , they are gonna wonder how it happened. You can tell them some random stranger gave you some advice... After hearing this, they will probably want to make an account on 2+2 to PM me a special thanks. Tell them that won't be necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so sad. Not only does he have nothing to come up with when I call him out for making random comments that aren't even true, he has to go back to them and call me angry when I don't even think I said anything in an angry tone. Maybe you don't understand English so well, and I forgive you for that.

You also make sweeping generalizations about people's thoughts about Henry. I don't see him as having any problems and he seems to be a kind person. You also just ignore the point that he just explained why he was playing 1/2 and you go on your own little rant about what you think(as if everyone agrees). I think you must have problems interpreting English as your comments seem to just ignore everyone's comments that you don't like.

Since that was your last comment on the subject, I am sure you will be the bigger man and not reply to this.

On a different note: Just sent Scotyy an e-mail and it is only going to cost 85k points to pay for my new laptop(~$1300). Thanks once again Stars concierge [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]