View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 01:32 PM

Default Re: Stars VIP Wild speculation

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He wanted to call me out so he called me out. Funny but I don't see a PM from him about any wagers. I guess he only wanted to call me out on the internat but has no balls to actually put money behind it. this shid is hilarious so much sarcasim in his post nice one i like

[ QUOTE ]
I too wonder how he would get enough points for this to be an issue for him anyway because I thought he frequently only played 1 or 2 low-stakes tables at a time

[/ QUOTE ]

As I explained before I play between 1-2 and 5-10 during football season and 5-10 / 10-20 the rest of the year. I like having one or two tables going as I go about my other tasks. I can't play poker this time of year. Poker money is insignificant compared to sport's money.

I only play poker seriously for 7 months of the year but I do play enough in those 7 months that I expect to make SNE next year.

That being said this is really off topic. If people want to keep discussing me they need to put some money on the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, My last post about this because I don't want to derail this thread.

The prodigy- You sound like a very angry person. I feel sorry for you. Poker not going so well? LOL

Henry- So let me get this straight, now you want me to PM you and make some side bets with you about what kind of car you drive or how much money you make? Wow, your issues may go deeper than I thought. Listen, I don't care. Nobody does. That was the point of my post. You don't need to seek approval from the internet.

I would never have ragged on you in the first place if you weren't asking for it. The last couple of months, I've been trying to help my girlfriend learn limit hold em. She plays the same stakes as you($1/$2 LHE), which is how I recognized your name. Just thought it was weird that you were talking about your porsche and baller lifestyle, thats all.

Take my advice. You probably have people in your life (family, friends?) who are annoyed to death of your constant bragging, and would like to tell you about it, but of course won't. I have provided them this service out of the goodness of my heart. When they see how you've changed , they are gonna wonder how it happened. You can tell them some random stranger gave you some advice... After hearing this, they will probably want to make an account on 2+2 to PM me a special thanks. Tell them that won't be necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]so much sarcasim in his reply it hilarious i like it he made this guy look bad nice one dude