View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 02:21 AM

Default Weird Hand on All Streets

I'm running at 24/17. I got my stack by getting it in w/oesfd vs set and winning and snapping off a big bluff w/AK on ace-high board and haven't been out of line.

Hero (UTG): $7,575
MP: $2,257
CO: $2,057
BTN: $2,072
SB: $1,652.46
BB: $4,140

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (UTG)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $70</font>, MP calls $70, CO folds, BTN calls $70, <font color="red">SB raises to $180</font>, BB folds, Hero calls $110, MP calls $110, BTN calls $110

SB is 30/7 over 63 hands. So the first question is: what should I do here? One very good poster claims fold cuz he always has KK/AA. Another says reraise call it off. I opted to call. The two people behind me who called are both 16/11ish players so I'm treading lightly in this hand.

Flop: ($740) 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (4 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $220</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $440</font>, MP folds, BTN calls $440, SB folds

The plan was to fold to a cold push by either of the 16/11s and to get it in vs the preflop reraiser. Now the button coldcalls with the reraiser still to act and I start freaking out. What do you guys think of this line? I think the flop is the toughest spot by far in this hand.

Turn: ($1,840) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, BTN checks

Well, he doesn't have 22. I think I'm still crushed. I check w/intention of folding. He checks back. Slowplay or am I good here?

River: ($1,840) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero ...is lost

Check/fold? Shove? Bet 500? Check/call? What do you guys do here?

Comments on all streets appreciated.