View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 09:05 PM

Default Whores that play innocent and hand washing

Just curious as I've been running across this a lot lately. I knew this one chick that pretended to be very innocent and a good girl. She carried a bottle of Purell hand sanitizer with her in her purse, coat pocket, etc. She would break it out every time we were about to eat at a restaurant. She acted shy and innocent and exercised strict hand hygiene. Despite this she was a mega-whore and slept with guys that I wouldn't shake hands with. It was almost like she was thinking "my snatch may be a petri dish but at least my hands are clean hahahahah"!

I've recently met another girl that would always joke around about handrails on escalators being dirtier than toilet seats and would yell at me not to touch them. Also a megawhore.

Then there was this one girl that would talk about using paper towels to open up bathroom doors. I do that too but I don't bring it up in conversation a lot. Instantly I had my suspicions. And low and behold she was a.... megawhore.

Girl I knew from highschool used to use aliases to protect her secret megawhore identity. Guess one night she forgot where she was and her boyfriend came home to the fraternity to see 15 of his frat brothers lined up behind her riding the train. She also carried bottles of Purell.

I could go on. Has anyone else noticed a similar trend?