View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 12:03 AM

Default Re: Post 30,000: Thank You POG

[ QUOTE ]

I remember average speed 4, where xorbie admits he faked seer and we end up stupidly lynching his suspect before lynching him (back then only wolves faked seer). Then we lynched 3 wolves in a row (there were 5 wolves) and feeling great and then we just get so lost. The final two wolves were Cezar, who rarely posted but when he did was very long and logical (and thus hard to pin down), and iSTRONG, who almost never posted period. The other two villagers were Alex Levin and Elevens. I was all set to lynch Elevens for so long at the end of the game but at the end he just sounded so desperate and "I'm about to lose" that I decided I had to be wrong, and went to vote Cezar. I had already decided at that point that Alex was definitely a villager, and he decided the same about me but I talked him into lynching Cezar first. I also unvoted to keep discussion going but iSTRONG popped in and voted Cezar for majority. Final 3, I die, Alex votes Elevens, and iSTRONG wins it for the wolves. Super ultra duper mega tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

My first long game. Brings back very fond memories. I was so scared and quiet that game hahaha. I really miss Pudley and xorbie. Also, pirates probably tilted me the most especially considering how early I died. I also [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] allstars 2. Good memories.