View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 01:44 PM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: NOV Pt 2 (nc)

[ QUOTE ]

The burning question here is:

WHY ON EARTH would you raise him on the river with 8 high if he only has $16 left??? You have to be putting him on exactly 7 high... which is kinda lol since that's probably what he had

[/ QUOTE ]

He actually came to one of my other tables about an hour later and told me he had 9 high this hand.

And that he was never playing me again.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

And yes, I obviously put him on complete air. Do you think I'm expecting to fold out any actual hand that got there this way?

[/ QUOTE ]
Were you expecting to fold out complete air as well, for those $16 more? If I had 9 high I would have called that extra $16 just for information and to show my donkeyness. And to win from those 7-10% of hands where 9 high wins at showdown.

So even if I knew my opponent had 9 high, I would not be raising my 8 high on the river there.

[/ QUOTE ]
IMO, this raise on the river is complete spew and a horrible play that happend to work. So, I guess it is now a brag. Try closing your eyes and slamming the gas through a red light. When you make it through the otherside without hitting anything, you can post a brag about how good of a driver you are.