View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 04:52 PM

Default Re: LOTR: Return of the King (GAME THREAD)

Sorry guys, I'm really starting to lose interest in WW after my last 4 games or so, which have all pissed me off immensely, and this will be my last game in a while.

vote stephen H I'm not even positive he's a wolf.

My thought processes were very very transparent for the entire time.

Stephen H omits some key info, like how Herbie had less votes than Zurvan when we were looking for a not-Nich wagon. or how I had Herbie firmly on my village list and then day 2 he went on my evil list. I swear, if you are a villager Stephen, thinking I am wolfy for the questions I asked gt1t will seriously put me on tilt. I already explained it, not much else to do

I think it's amazingly hypocritical to be suspecting someone for the makeup of their wolf list. Villagers are wrong... Stephen YOU were wrong.

God Stephen you ignore so many of my posts and twist my words around so much. You ignore that my [censored] interaction with dmk is so that NICH won't get lynched and HERBIE will.

LOL Herbie votes? Who teh [censored] was voting a claimed Aragorn?!

I can play your game too Stephen, the people who wanted RichC/Zurvan dead? likely 3 villager and only 1 wolf

The people who wanted MarkK dead? mostly villagers

wow lol guyz clearing/suspecting people based on the correctness of their lists is like a level 0 less-than-newbie strategy. I wonder why Stephen H's game is suddenly so basic?

Actually I am pretty sure SH is a wolf now

If I get in the final 3 I'm flipping between FCBL and jeremy, don't really care who the last wolf is. Know it's not FF.