View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 01:23 PM

Default Re: Ask me about financial success to spending 2 years state prison

We had one tv for our housing unit of about 35 people. Obv majority rules and it was mostly Sports, BET and wb shows some Caliente. Afer 9 months there and feeling comfortable with my surroundings, you know friendly with most, respected etc...The winter olympics were strting, and I am die hard hockey fan. It was the Can-Us game, so the day before during a commercial break of Moesha I aske dthe room if it is cool we watch the game, nobody seemed to mind.

The next day when the game ws starting I walk in and change whatever was on to the game (bad move). I then was told to change it back. I did not and sat down as the game started, another brother got up and changed it back. So I was like f this, and got up to change it again.

I was approaching the tv, ACE nce guy, long dread in for attempted murder in calm voice just said "Do your bid xx". My response was " TRHis is a one time thing and I do not think it will be terrible to watch a couple hours of hockey". "Do your bid" was all he said. Good thing that reason cam e to mind and I left it alone.

That was the closest I came to forgetting where I was. I will say we did watch the last period which was cool. BUt that is how chit goes down in jail, over the littlest things.