View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 01:07 PM

Default Re: Ask me about financial success to spending 2 years state prison

Son,

Lots spades, hearts and some pinochle. Usually playing for pushups. I did get involved with poker games for cigs, lots wild cards, but stopped when I realized it was not a friendly game. I played holdem for cigs with the Italians (own clique) but stopped as well when I \was not feeling that comfortable.

A pack of cigarettes for 2 hair cuts. A pack would also get yuou a small, but good, homeade cheesecake. As far as monetary value, they were sold in the commissary, so a pack would be equal to $5 of food.

My bunkie told me of his old bunkie in the max jail he liked, also jewish he said. He told me the guy was a postal worker in for murder, and said he was totally framed. He gave me the guy's name, Barry something. 2 years after I was released front page of the Daily News was his picture. If you rememebr the 2 cops that did mob hits, well it turned out they had him set up, tath sent chills through my spine.

Taking out all the possibilites of added time or any violence,if I was in my 20's and did not have cash, and knew it would be the same experience, I would do it for a mil. Now I would do it for 10 mil. It would be like taking a sabbatical.