View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 12:36 PM

Default Re: Ask me about financial success to spending 2 years state prison

BXb,

I think I heard of one guard who was bringing drugs in, but that wasabout it.

Vyse,

On the visit, their girl or whoever would bring it in a balloon. Pass it to them, and they would either swallow it (chit it out later) or boof it (shove it way up the butt).

After a visit we are stripped searched, bend over and spread them type.

Golf,

I dont think the aryans run deep in NY. I did see one or two with "white power" on their arms.

I at first was worried about that. When I ws in Rikers I told people I was half jewish, nobody cared. When I got to my prison I was back to full Jewish, again rarely heard anything racist. There were about 7 Jewish guys in the whole prison (400 people), but we were allowed to have our own synagogue( a small room), have friday dinners (I am reformed, but the guy made a mean shabbos dinner). And all the holidays. We even were allowed to have a Sukkas(sp). A rabbi came once a week, as one is assigned to every 5 jail.
Religion, and race wre respected.

As far as your fighting attitude, mine was the same. I would have gone a 2 year trial if I knew there was a decent chance of einning on all counts. THe leverag the Da has, and why most of these cases plea out is they make the risk reward so great.

Big,

Exactly